- Instrumentation: 2 players (mixed or equal instruments)
- arranger: Roz Trubger
- Composers: Johann Strauss, Johann S Bach, Roz Trübger
- Difficulty Level: intermediate or above [ UK grade 4 +]
Play these duets in real time - no need to pre-record !
Have a bit of Christmas fun making live music with friends, teachers or family across the globe and keep safe social distancing or lockdown.
Taking the simple idea of a conversation between two players, these three Musical Conversations are especially arranged to overcome the problems of playing together on the internet. Each performer in turn plays a short phrase that is then answered by the other player, enabling live music making via the internet. Two equal instruments or Mix & Match.
- Die Fledermaus themes
- Pastorale (Christmas Oratorio)
- Il est Ne (trad French with variations)
The idea for the Musical Conversations came about as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic of 2020, and the Lockdown that prevented musicians from playing live music together. Roz wanted to find a way to support musicians and live music with suitable sheet music during this tough time.
- Score & Parts (Treble clef) - Printed Edition
- Score & Parts (treble clef) - PDF (14 pp.)
- Part 2 (in G for Alto flute) - PDF (4 pp.)
- Part 2 (in Bass Clef ) - PDF (4 pp.)
- Part 2 (in Bb) - PDF (4 pp.)
- Part 2 (in Eb) - PDF (4 pp.)