- NEW !! a world first,*
- Instrumentation: 2 players (mixed or equal instruments)
- arranger: Roz Trubger
- Composer: LEPLUS, Ludovic (1806/7 - 1874)
- Difficulty Level: intermediate or above [ UK grade 5 +]
CLICK HERE FOR THE BASS CLEF EDITION
No need to pre-record a part, you can play these duets in real time. Live music while you are social distancing or with friends across the globe. Taking the simple idea of a conversation between two players, these six Musical Conversations are especially arranged to overcome the problems of playing together on the internet. Each performer in turn plays a short phrase that is then answered by the other player, enabling live music making via the internet. Mix & Match instruments. Select any or all of the editions: treble clef (score & parts) bass clef (score & parts) and an Expansion Pack (parts only) for Bb and Eb players.
Or, both parts can be played by just one player as a solo piece.
The idea for these Lagtime Music Conversations came about as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic of 2020, and the Lockdown that prevented musicians from playing live music together. Roz wanted to find a way to support musicians and live music during this tough time.
Suitable for teachers, students, friends and FUN !
(* to our knowledge at the time of publishing, this type of duet is a fresh idea and not previously available anywhere else.)
- Score & Parts (Treble clef) - Printed Edition
- Score & Parts (Bass clef) - Printed Edition
- Expansion Pack (Eb & Bb Parts) - Printed Edition
- Score & Parts (treble clef) - PDF (32 pages)
- Score & Parts (bass clef) - PDF (32 pages)
- Part 2 (in G for Alto flute) - PDF (8 pages)
- Part 2 (in Bass Clef ) - PDF (8 pages)
- Bb parts - PDF (16 pages)
- Eb parts - PDF (16 pages)